Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tonight, one night only.  Silversmith Brewery will be taking over Imbibe.  You have heard me salivate for years over their dark lager.  Now they are venturing to the luxurious downtown of Kitchener for one night.  They have a patio (higher pitch sales tone.)

Will Ferrell and Chad Smith's drum off was spectacular.  Wouldn't you love to host your own talk show and be able to come up with ideas on cool stuff to be done on your show.  This seems like the right platform for racing animals. 


Went rock climbing for the first time this week.  It's actually a lot of fun.  My salesman fingers haven't felt pain like this since having to carry out 4 tablets at once.  Jesus, that was a day.

Never thought that just thinking about how crappy my current razor would be enough to make me grow a beard.  It takes so long to shave with the sharpened rock that I currently have.  I haven't bought a new one because it came in a four pack.  Yes!  I am like George Castanza that way.

There is no way to look cool while dancing on roller skates.  Doesn't matter how many disco moves you know.  You will never look hip.

Gangsta = a chained basketball net.

Not gangsta = sweatband, tall socks with a high dribble

Beginning to read the book "Wild."  It's basically about a woman's struggles with drugs, depression, and just life in general.  She attempts to hike the Pacific Crest Trail to heal herself.  So far so good.  Pretty early into the book though.

When blood is coming out of ones ears in movies you know that they need to die in the next scene.  People don't live with blood from their ears. 

Top 3 dance moves that have been completed fully by Daryl Smith

3 - Mr. Roboto, this isn't your dad's needing oil robot.  This is a fully functional 2071 Japanese Robot
2 - Cookie Bake Off, this move has terrorized dance floors for years.  Tapping the watch is key.
1 - Jello Legs Jamboree - You thought legs couldn't move in those directions?  Wrong!

There are times that I wish we could measure IQ's of animals and compare them to certain humans that we know. 

About to go to the dentist today.  I always envision them laughing hysterically while waiting for the next patient to come in.

I couldn't put my finger on why I dislike Tim and Sid so much from the Score.  It's like that buddy that is great at starting up the camp fire.  He chops the wood, does a lot of the work.  You say to yourself.  "Wow, Tim is alright."  Then he cups a fart in his hand and puts it in your mouth.

"I have never had to put my pin number into the machine to purchase something with debit before.  I don't want to give you my number.  This isn't right."   If I only had a picture of my face after an elderly man told me these things while attempting to purchase ink.


No comments: