Wednesday, August 20, 2014

There is an evil side to Daryl Smith.  This side comes out when he is asked to do work while hungry.

At one point there was a strip club in Cambridge.  It was called the Mirage.  They had one of the best billboards in history.  It stated the following.  "Snapper is free, shrimp is not."  Classy!

Captain America:  The Winter Soldier - 9.1/10
Chef:  8.8/10

Two wonderful movies.  Chef was an unexpected gem.  Smart script and feel good story.  Two things that I enjoy in films.  If you don't have a mixture of hunger and happiness by the end of this movie you are not human.

Can't even watch the Jays right now.  When you look at the stats of the guys that are supposed to be producing.  They are all in line or above what they usually do, and they are still no closer to a playoff position.

Sometimes while dreaming about having my long hair back I think about how great it looks in the wind.  The wavy locks of a formidable man.  When I actually look in the mirror I look like I have just worn a helmet on my head for two hours.

License plate renewal = we need some money from you for no apparent reason.

Most times when I see sport commercials I get a little fired up.  Under Armour, Reebok, and Nike generally do a great job.  Steven Stamkos commercial.  "Be better then a video game." I would like to look right into the eyes of the person that created this commercial and say.  "You are dumb."

Fantasy Football draft time, the most important two weeks of the year for gambling junkies.

If you would like to see me get riled up tell me that Blind Melon is a one hit wonder.

Corey Conners is a golfer from my hometown.  He lost in the finals of the US Amateur Final.  We have a lot of talent coming out of this little town.  Jared Keeso who stars in the Letterkenny YouTube videos is also from this golden nugget of Ontario.  Now if they would just get a Swiss Chalet.  Seriously, how long can you talk about a restaurant without it actually being there?

When you tell me that you enjoy country music. Everything that you tell me musically related for the rest of your life will sound like the Charlie Brown teachers voice.

This summer is kind of like that bully in public school.  Looks like the coast is clear when you are sitting inside your house.  You then make golf plans, go outside to your car and the clouds roll in.  Or in the case of the bully.  He kicks you in the balls.

I sing a song when going to cupboard to get chips.  Chips, chips, chips.  It's kind of in that hockey tone.

Coming off of the mound after a big strikeout my famous move was the fast fist pump. 

Did you know that you can order the WWE channel for $11.00 a month?  I am not sure if this is a joke or if people are actually ordering this? 


No comments: