Friday, April 19, 2013

Boston Marathon bombings were one of the few times that I actually felt myself getting angry about  a news story.  These people train all year to run for a charity or just to run in the one of the most prestigious events in North America, and now people have to be concerned about this happening again at another marathon or sporting event. There is no respect for other human beings, it's just lets see how much damage I can do at a big event.  

This winter is like Jason Vorhees it just won't die.

Junip - Junip - 8.6/10

Beautifully mastered album.  Gonzalez's lyrics flow throughout the album, this is definitely a Sunday morning album at the cottage.  There is just something about the guitar work in Junip that makes it so much different then anything else that I listen to.  It was pretty hard to get up to their first albums quality, but they did a great job on the follow up.

Going to the Jays game this coming Saturday.  Pettitte versus Buerhle.  Is it just a coincidence that I am always going to the games that involve soft tossing lefties?  Tom Glavine and Jimmy Key is the second half of the double header.

Really thought those George Walmart dress shoes would be comfortable.  Spending eight bucks on shoes should be enough.

When humans bark at people it's always frightening and fantastic at the same time.

I bet you when the Flyers called the Blue Jackets about goaltending that there were some laughs if they could have Bobrovsky back.

When people eat cotton candy I always envision it that they are eating fiber glass.

One of my life long dreams is about to come true.  I have been approached to be in a costume shops catalog.  I get to give those cheesy looks while wearing a pirate costume.  Yes, and more yes.  Blue Steel all day.  I don't think Magnum is ready yet. 


"You want me to help you with this printer in my six thousand dollar suit?.  Come on!" 

Sorry Seth MacFarlane I believe that your time has come to hang up Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, and American Dad.  You had a great run, but I have grown up, and I would now prefer just to see people get kicked in the groin.

Don't sweat when you eat please.  It freaks me out.  Maybe you should eat slower if you are sweating.

Had to wait for three hours in a lineup for shoes from Payless.  Yes you heard me, I am not going to replay this in my head for your convenience because it makes me angry, but they were 2 for 10 dollars, and there was a woman eating a full chicken two spots in front of me.  That is all I am going to say about this.

Why are baby strollers starting to look more and more like race cars?


Frakkin' Ipod and the hidden Christmas music that I can't locate to delete that always comes on during random times.  Fire me up!

I would like to slap Billy Corgan in the face for making such a great couple albums then giving us crap for the next twenty years.


Horses do a great job at photo bombing things.

 

No comments: