Monday, November 18, 2013

Speakeasy was a success last night.  Listening to people tell stories that were both humorous and touching.  It also helped that they had a grilled cheese that had roast beef, provolone cheese, and horse radish mayo.  Sara wanted to order nachos, wings, and a milk shake.  I told her that this would be too loud.  Sometimes I have to be the voice of reason.  The last part might be or might not be true.

Yahoo blames the Argos loss on Rob Ford.  Maybe we can blame what's happening in the Philippines on Rob Ford as well.  I know we all love hearing about Rob Ford still so.  Rob Ford, Rob Ford, Rob Ford.

Elysium  - 6.8/10

This past week we also went to see a band called Sleep Sun.  They put on a phenomenal live show.  The lead singer had a charisma about him.  The band absolutely killed every part of the set.  They also don't use computers whatsoever for any part of their show.  A shirt was even purchased.  When there is a shirt purchased you know that you have a life long fan boy.

Is there anything more disgraceful than a man wearing pajama pants?  Even if you are taking out the garbage, have some pride.  Spill the garbage juice on some cords.

American Horror Story - Coven - 7.8/10
Walking Dead new season - 6.7/10

Playstation 4 is out.  There is a game called OctoDad.  The premise of the game is that you are an Octopus trying to trick your family that you are human.  You must walk with your tentacles and the premise of the game is to find ties.  Ties that you wear of course.  Any other type of tie wouldn't make any sense?  I am not making any of this up.

When I am dealing with customers sometimes they start to snicker.  I get a little bit annoyed that they are laughing at what I am saying.  Then it dawns on me that I have a 14 year old boys moustache.  Everything is good after that.

Taco Bell should only be open from the hours of 12am to 5am.  This is the only time that people have craving for ground beef that came out of a bag.

Top 3 foods that you can find around the house after drinking at 2:47am.

3 - Peanut Butter/Banana Sandwich
2 - Tang (I know this isn't food, but I dip my finger in and eat it sometimes)
1 - Any type of deli meat.

Nothing better than calling your beer menu the beer bible and making it look exactly like a bible.

This past Friday was Sara's work Xmas party.  It was held at St. George Hall.  Food was fantastic, band was excellent, and Sara won some Belgium beer with mugs.  Only problem.  I was the only guy out of a table of 8.  There are things you hear at a table of only women that there is no need for a man to hear  And yes, they still all go to the bathroom together.  One thing that we could all agree on was that you couldn't find true love at Phil's. (this works multiple ways.  The bar in Waterloo.  Also Phil Gotfried's house in the SciFi realm.)

I was told recently that I give off an adult vibe.  This is something that has never been said to me before, and probably will never be said again.

Hahahahaha, yes I know I have some dirt above my lip.  You unoriginal sh**head.

They joke in animation about falling in an open man hole.  In real life that would friggin hurt.  I don't mind seeing minor injuries, but this is one that I don't want to witness from the animation world.

If somebody has wronged you.  My suggestion is that you steamroll them.  You think about the things that you have done wrong when you are being steamrolled.

Dumb and Dumber 2 is in the works.  This is a live grenade of a movie premise.  It could be absolutely wonderful and bring back all of those beautiful memories of Jeff Daniels on the toilet.  Or it could bring back memories of Jim Carrey being really afraid of the Number 23.


Social Media Addiction::::::::::::::

BBM:  76278edc
Twitter:  @hosehead12

Mailing Address: 
GPS Coordinates:



 

No comments: