Monday, November 4, 2013

This is something that is rarely said.  I should have went to Hamilton instead.

I have started my own Movember team.  If you would like to donate your hard earned cash you may.  If you think that the hair on my face is irresistible.  Rather than running your fingers through the hair above my lip donate money instead.  My user name is darsmith and my team name is Tom Selleck's Lady Killers.

 http://ca.movember.com/

How do you say jealousy?  Well you have family members post pictures of them drinking wine while in South Africa with beautiful scenery behind them.  Oh yeah! Well I scraped ice off of my windshield and watched the Big Bang Theory.  Take that.

Sara won tickets to see Thor this Wednesday.  Am I dressing as the Norse God is the question that I usually receive next.  The answer is unfortunately no.  My bicep ripped the costume.   

Problems with bullying has even reached the NFL level.  There has always been hazing of rookies in all professional sports.  You just wonder if it has gotten worse?  Or are people just a lot more sensitive to that type of thing?

The To Do List - 7.2/10

Refreshing movie.  Basically it's American Pie from a female perspective.

DJ'd for a wedding this past weekend.  They were the most respectful crowd that I have ever dj'd for.  Usually this is the people that I get up requesting songs.

 "Hey can you play something a little more upbeat than this sh**?"
"The Bride asked for it to be mellow while the midnight food is being served."
"I want to fu***** dance.  Do you have that song by that girl that is really big right now?"
"Do you know the song title?"
"You know it goes like do do do sheesh shup do do do."
"I am not sure what that is?"
"Do you have anything newer than this? I want to dance wooooooo!!!!"

"Ok, after the food is served I will hook you up."

At the Bingeman's bowling alley they have $1.00 games on Wednesday nights and $5.00 Steamwhistle pints.  My total bill for three games of bowling and two beers was less than $20.00.  I know all of you are looking for something to do on Wednesday nights.  Vampire Diaries is not enough.

Currently reading Ender's Game.  I am trying to get it done before I go see the movie.  I am pretty sure some of the ideas for the Matrix came from this novel.

Small pet peeve, but still needs to be mentioned.  When you are saying the score of a professional sports game always put the bigger number on top.  You always sound like an idiot when you say two to three.

There are way too many reality shows that star people that you can tell have serious mental problems.  The people that believe that they are super heroes.  Just look straight into their eyes and tell me that they aren't going to cause a serious problem for another human being at some point in their life.

The Bent Elbow has an event called Speakeasy.  People tell stories while you have pints.  There is nothing better than somebody telling me a great story that I can steal for my own later on.

When you are trying to return something that you have either broke yourself or that is way out of return policy don't go straight to overreaction mode when you are rejected.  This will anger the people that were trying to help you and you will receive very little or no help at all.  Plus you are an ass**** if you do this on a consistent basis.

When you have a song called "Be Careful With That Axe Eugene."  There were many of drugs consumed.

For some reason I feel better when I go into a place of business that has a friendly dog in the building.

My brain does not remember lines from TV shows as well as others.  There is a legend in my home town that remembers practically every single Simpsons line known to man.  There is another legend in the Toronto area that has the same skill.  Well, well, well! This maybe should be a televised event that has a game show feel to it that also involves drinking.  The drinking was added on for the pure sake of alcohol being awesome.

   

No comments: