Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thursday:  Let's give thanks to everything that we have. 
Friday:  Let's beat the crap out of each other for that $75.00 TV.

There are now two days that I hate in the calendar year.  Black Friday and Boxing Day.  The days where all manners go out the window and you are willing to sell your soul for a chance at saving a few bucks.  To those that were patient.  Thank you!  To those that were upset because they couldn't get service as soon as you wanted service.  Shop online!

Matt Flynn has an X-Men power.  It's called when he plays any type of sport his arm turns into a spaghetti noodle.

Today is the last day of Movember.  My team raised over $700.00 great job to my whole team.  We are now allowed back in to Toys R' Us and can deliver our children to school without glares.

Black Sabbath is playing in Hamilton.  Jerry Seinfeld is playing in Kitchener.  Craig Ferguson is playing in Kitchener.  What's that Kitchener?  You are becoming a place where comedians come due to the amazing sense of humour that all Kitchener people have.  Hamilton, well you live up to all expectations.  Steel town grease balls unite.  If you guys need a ride I will pick you up in my '84 Monte Carlo.  We will have to fill up on gas half way there.  "Generals gathered in their masses."

Our work Xmas party is tomorrow.  Looking forward to having a steak.  I will not celebrate the buffet.  Buffet's are for people that still purchase the Hungry Man meal.  That cold dessert still haunts me.  "I heated it for the amount of time it said.  And it's still freezing cold."  Then you put it back in for 10 seconds and it burns your mouth.  Fu** you Hungry Man.

Ron Burgundy on TSN is absolutely perfect.  He wears the classic TSN jacket and is going to commentate a curling event.  How can you go wrong with any of those things. 

Top 3 Actors that need to stick by Wes Anderson's side to make all movies.

3 - Jason Schwartzman
2 - Edward Norton
1 - Owen Wilson

As I get older I feel that I get excited about different things then when I was younger.  You count down hours until you can have a nap.  You get pumped for the ribs that are in the slow cooker.  You venture into vintages and see that there is a beautiful bottle of malbec that is $4.00 off and become extremely excited.  Back in the day it was.  "Wonder if I can drink all 24 Budweisers tonight? 

Dealt with a little bout of vertigo recently.  I know that it's not funny, but I did have to laugh at myself while I attempted to get to the washroom.  I felt like a toddler learning how to walk.  Except I was much louder.   I would have been much safer in full goaltending equipment. 

Don't ask for deals on Black Friday.  Regardless what you your ethnicity is.

"Oh I just love giving massages and I am so good at it."  I always have the same dream of Sara saying this to me after working Black Friday.

Would eating catnip do the same thing to a human being as it does to cats?  I have also heard somebody say once that smoking the stuff in ant traps would really mess them up. 

Bob Dylan - just because you sing it in a perfectly calming tone doesn't mean that anything you say makes any sense whatsoever.

Salad tries so hard to be exciting.  "Oh I will add fruit, cheese, and nuts.  Then they will all love me."  Dress up anyway you like.  You are still a salad.







No comments: