Thursday, July 11, 2013

Entertainment Weekly came out with their best 100 of everything.  Usually this magazine doesn't always see eye to eye on everything with me.  They ranked The Beatles, Revolver as number one.  I wouldn't rank this number one, but I think it's the best Beatles album.  Good work EW!

It's challenging talking to someone when they interrupt you every time that you attempt to speak.  It's great practice for patience though.  Sometimes I play a game with myself where I try to see how many words I can get in before I am interrupted.

Sara is back now.  I will steal a little bit of her thunder.  There is a drink at a local bar in Dawson City called the sourtoe cocktail.  It has severed toes in it from people that have lost their toes because of frost bite.  You must drink the cocktail with the toe in your drink, and the toe must touch your lip.  Dig it!

Evil Dead - 7.5/10


Building a snowman is something that I miss, but it looks very strange having a couple of grown men making a snowman.  People will generally assume that you have a learning disability if there isn't a child present.  Also getting into a snowball fight with your buddy will look strange.

Andrea Bargnani is no longer a Toronto Raptor and according to the highlights on TSN he never made a shot in his career.

I would still like to try contacts out.  It's going to be amusing for everyone to watch me put something in my eye. The concentration faces that I make are out of the ordinary.  My face kind of looks like the guy from the Goonies when I try hard.

Picked up the book called the 5th wave the other day.  It sounds very similar to the Hunger Games.  Oh, and yes I do like to shop in the young adult section when it comes to books.  Frakkin' George R.R. Martin books require me to look at the legend too often.  "Who is this guy?  What family is he from?  Is he from Winterfell?  My brain hurts."

When two adults race, and haven't ran for years.  It's exciting and frightening all at once.  Usually somebody hurts themselves at some point, and it's never worth it for anyone.

I have no problem with people walking through the drive thru at fast food restaurants after it closes.  This should be allowed.  If they want two soft tacos at 2am, you better damn well give them two soft tacos.

People getting stuck in a barb wire fence always ends with no injuries, but with ripped clothing.

Top 3 worst things that happened this past Monday.

3 - Toronto Flooding
2 - Having to listen to a dude complain about how the cup at the airport was not big enough for his dog to drink out of.
1 - Having to eat black pepper peanuts for dinner. 

Tim Horton's was an option, but was an hour and a half wait.  If I ever wait for a shitty turkey sandwich and large double double coffee for an hour and a half, stop reading my blog.

Water noises in songs are always successful.  Just ask Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

I enjoy playing golf with older people.  It always makes me feel stronger than I actually am.  Great way to boost your confidence.

Meanwhile in Japan - When we arrived there we went to a restaurant to get something to eat.  The deal is that they have pictures of the food, and you grab a little slip from the picture that you want.  It is very difficult to distinguish the difference between noodles and intestines in pictures.  It was always a game of Russian Roulette every time we ordered.  I shot myself a couple of times.

I am not exactly sure why I loved wrestlers so much as a child.  My grandpa made me a wicked homemade wrestling ring and I use to plan out these extravagant Saturday Night Main Events out.  In the end it was always the Ultimate Warrior that won.  He always looked the strongest as a rubber doll.

Here's an idea for my next party.  Homemade robot costumes from cardboard and other random materials that I have lying around the house.  I get to get rid of a lot of my useless crap, and you get to dress as a robot.  Everybody wins!

No comments: