Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Quebec City is this coming weekend with Sara.  Just a reminder that I won the trip all expenses paid in case you forgot.

Congrats to the couple in my hometown that had quadruplets this past week.  You now have almost a starting lineup for the Lords.  Yes! it's Lords, not the stupid Lightning.  What a terrible name that is.

Top 3 Blue Jays that could fall off of the face of the earth.

3.  Jose Bautista (stop your whining, you are not even the best player on the team)
2. Melky Cabrera (Welcome back to earth)
1. John Gibbons (You could put a can of Guinness there and it would do a better job, yes there is a can of Guinness on my table.)

The Vine is a social media site that only has 6 seconds of video.  It's very entertaining and very strange.  I really enjoy it, and know that a few people in particular on my twitter really enjoy my vines.  So you are welcome for that.

CD's are now retro in my opinion.  We still sell them at work, but when I look at one I only see old technology.

Bands are crying the blues about all the pirating that's going on.  Easy solution, tax all storage devices heavily and give the bands royalties for the downloads that they are losing out on.  You need to have storage for all the illegal music you are getting.  Pretty simple to me.

Worst thing that has happened to me this morning is rolling over on my pillow and putting my face in my own drool.  Did not like that.

The Purge - 7.2/10

Quick synopsis - 10 years in the future people are allowed to take all their aggression out in one 12 hour period.  There is no law and no repercussion for any of your actions.  

Played baseball without a hat this past weekend.   It's very strange running the bases with my hair flowing.  I am not sure if I feel faster or just more free.  I think if I timed myself both ways that I could run faster without a hat.

What the hell is there to do in Kansas City?  The National and Tame Impala are playing together there in October.  Why couldn't they be playing somewhere cool like Detroit?

Using hiking poles with a giant flower hat to walk around town is a bold move.

I was recently sent a link to buy sleeping gloves on the Amazon.ca website.  What does a sleeping glove do for you?  I really wanted a description, but Amazon failed me in this regard.  All it says is "good for sleeping."

 TSN should have a check off of getting Toronto Maple Leafs news as an update.  Mark Fraser signs a 1 year deal for 1.275 million is the update I got.  I want that 3 seconds back.

Made a bet with somebody recently that we would both do an amateur night in the next four months.  We are not sure on the date yet, but will let everyone know.  Comedy Club amateur night you perverts.

Putting your head through a wall while partying is something that I see in movies.  It seems as though I should like this, but I don't think I would.  Automatic assumption, this person is going to be a handful later.  I am out of here.






No comments: