Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 6th

Hockey free agency started.  Is there a rule that all players must sign the first day of the free agent signing period?


Reading over my blogs of the past I noticed that every time I try to write use to I write used to.  I need an editor for this thing.

Also the blog that I wrote a few days ago is now deleted.  The internet likes to eat my stuff. 

There would be no way that I could last more then 2 weeks living in a tent. 

Horse heads and unicorn heads are a terrific new fad.  Nothing better then seeing a horse head at a sporting event or at a rave. 

I have been to one rave in my life.  It was in a farmers field just outside of my hometown.  Nothing weirder then seeing people that have no idea how to dance to rave music.  Raving in a field with livestock within a shouting distance away.  Cows were upset for weeks.

Bob Marley should only be allowed to come on the Ipod when I am outdoors in the sun with a refreshing beverage.  In my living room with a Tim Horton's coffee writing my blog doesn't cut it. 

What about music that automatically makes you stoned, drunk, sad, or happy.  "I have to go to work.  I can't have Metallica come on, and me slammed on Jack Daniels." 

Ran into an issue the other night.  Would love to go to a pub, but the pub is too far away and I had been drinking.  Cab was going to cost anywhere from 40 to 50 dollars.  Not paying that and no one could drive.  If you want to have people not drink and drive, go out and support local bars.  Government should cover part of the cost of cabs or you should make them cheaper.  Here's news for you.  No one has  a good time being the DD. 

Paper route as a child.  Talk about child labor.  I was paid $9.00 a week.  It took me two and half hours to do the paper route. 

There is no good way to warn somebody if you passed gas.  You just let them figure it out.  The look on their face is still priceless when they go through the danger zone.

I would last 4 months if I lived in the time of Cavemen. 

David Clarkson for 7 years eh?  You realize that he has scored more than 17 goals once?  You are paying him how much?  Great contract for a mediocre second liner.

Ilya Bryzgalov for how much, and how many years?  You know he's never won a playoff series, right?  Oh, and you traded your captain and best scorer to free up the room to get him?  Nice, can't see how this can go wrong?

If you ask someone to help you move here's the etiquette.

- Buy good beer
- Make them dinner if you have time. 
- Steak or burgers (not the burgers that are no name, that are hockey pucks when you are done cooking them.)
- Never ask more then once for each person
- And never ask me.

This is currently my favourite new song from the National
 



It's hard to turn down a cupcake.  It doesn't matter the situation.

Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love has really thrown me off my game here.  I have deleted the last three things I have written.

There is nothing more uncomfortable than watching somebody with absolutely no game trying to flirt with a waitress.  I was trying to decide what I wanted to eat and saw him struggling.  Instead of helping him out I decided to prolong the pain, and just made hmmm noises similar to the ones where you can tell someone is close to a decision so you can't leave, but they are not quite there yet.  I am a good friend.








No comments: